Wednesday, March 14, 2007

When I...

I have decided what I want to be when I grow up. I want to be a photographer/writer/vintage clothing store owner. And perhaps I'd like to run a no-kill animal shelter as well.

Seriously. Why can't I make as much doing those things as I do at my salary job? Maybe I can...? I don't know...who can afford to take the plunge? I don't need or want a lot of money. Really. Just enough to get by like I do right now is pretty ok.

I hate my job right now. I think I'd stick with research if I could find a job researching something I'm interested in. They pulled the HIV/AIDS rug out from under me at my current place of employment and left me with only biodefense work...I believe I've written about this already and I am not interested in working for the redundant department of redundancy, so I'll leave it at that. I'm tired.

Day 49:  Puckered Up

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Not sure how I found this place, but you do need to write more.

I'll be checking back...

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home